Wednesday 3 June 2015

P5 UCAS - University

Process 
After finishing with the research of the universities I wanted to go to, I then applied to the universities I wanted to join, however, before doing this I had to register into UCAS.
For the application process on the UCAS website, I did the following instructions:

Step 1:  Select up to 5 universities/courses to apply to.

Step 2:  Fill in personal details about myself. 

Step 3:  Fill in details about my past qualifications, and thesubjects I am curently doing.

Step 4:  Write a personal statement.

Step 5: Write about past work experience or jobs.

Step 6: Get references from teachers and my progress coach.

Step 7: Send the details off.


Step 8: To show it was successful, UCAS will email or even send me a letter to confirm the information I have given them and will let me know in the nearby future if anything is wrong with the application. 




No comments:

Post a Comment